887 Accessible Apartments for rent in Buckeye, AZ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Buckeye Apartments with Balconies (89)
- Buckeye Apartments with Garages (70)
- Buckeye Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Buckeye Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Buckeye Apartments with Parking (82)
- Buckeye Apartments with Pools (31)
- Buckeye Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Buckeye Dog Friendly Apartments (85)
- Buckeye Furnished Apartments (13)
- Buckeye Luxury Apartments (147)
- Buckeye Pet Friendly Apartments (86)
- Litchfield Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Surprise Accessible Apartments (9)
- Avondale Accessible Apartments (9)
- Goodyear Accessible Apartments (13)
- Sun City West Accessible Apartments (1)
- Tolleson Accessible Apartments (1)
- Sun City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Glendale Accessible Apartments (33)
- Peoria Accessible Apartments (20)
- Phoenix Accessible Apartments (207)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Buckeye?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Buckeye?
Grab your own little portion of the wild, wild, West by renting an apartment in Buckeye, AZ. It's a true flashback to the days when cowboys reigned supreme and the rugged outback was a familiar scene. And just think, you don't even have to wear spurs (unless you want to).
Home to 50,950 people, Buckeye is a suburb located in Maricopa County, Arizona, and the 17th largest community in Arizona. You might want to pack the sunglasses and the trusty sunhat because it can get very hot in Buckeye. The average temperature for July is a sweltering 97.5°F, while the low for December is 52.4°F. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Buckeye with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Buckeye. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.