1,319 Apartments for rent in Apache Junction, AZ with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Apache Junction Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Garages (6)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Parking (8)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Apache Junction Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Apache Junction Furnished Apartments (1)
- Apache Junction Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Mesa Apartments with Pools (199)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Pools (15)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Pools (49)
- Gilbert Apartments with Pools (127)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Pools (24)
- Chandler Apartments with Pools (163)
- Florence Apartments with Pools (9)
- Rio Verde Apartments with Pools (6)
- Sun Lakes Apartments with Pools (8)
- Tempe Apartments with Pools (146)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Apache Junction?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Apache Junction?
"Apache [Junction] jump on it, jump on it, jump on it." (- Sugar Hill Gang "Apache")
Apache Junction takes up roughly 35 square miles and maintains a population of about 40,000, which allows everyone to spread out and stretch their arms a bit without hitting their neighbor. The population keeps a pretty low-key lifestyle, and many spend the hours between 9 and 5 in the construction, building, or other service industries. Many people find that once they move to Apache Junction, theyre not likely to ever leave. This phenom creates a more stable housing market, the downside of which is the challenge to finding an apartment or home for rent in Apache Junction. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Apache Junction means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Apache Junction could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.