692 Apartments for rent in Little Rock, AR with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Little Rock Accessible Apartments (17)
- Little Rock Apartments with Garages (69)
- Little Rock Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Little Rock Apartments with Hardwood Floors (67)
- Little Rock Apartments with Parking (141)
- Little Rock Apartments with Pools (35)
- Little Rock Apartments with Washer-Dryers (72)
- Little Rock Dog Friendly Apartments (160)
- Little Rock Furnished Apartments (16)
- Little Rock Luxury Apartments (191)
- Little Rock Pet Friendly Apartments (183)
- Shannon Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- North Little Rock Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Maumelle Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Alexander Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Bryant Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Sherwood Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Gibson Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Benton Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Conway Apartments with Balconies (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Little Rock?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Little Rock?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Little Rock?
Ah, Little Rock, Arkansas. You’ve probably heard of it before. No? This Arkansas capital city retains a large portion of its history and a dedication to its presidential contributions. You may not find the White House in Little Rock, but throughout the city's 35 neighborhoods, there's an apartment right for you.
Little Rock is quite creatively named after the geological feature found along the Arkansas River. "La Petite Roche," literally a little rock, became an important signpost for trade transportation in early America. Little Rock is now home to several major large corporations, including Dillard's and the Metropolitan National Bank. These corporations are the bread and butter of the city. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Little Rock renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.