- Little Rock Accessible Apartments (16)
- Little Rock Apartments with Balconies (59)
- Little Rock Apartments with Garages (39)
- Little Rock Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Little Rock Apartments with Hardwood Floors (43)
- Little Rock Apartments with Parking (91)
- Little Rock Apartments with Pools (32)
- Little Rock Apartments with Washer-Dryers (57)
- Little Rock Dog Friendly Apartments (94)
- Little Rock Furnished Apartments (12)
- Little Rock Luxury Apartments (138)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Little Rock (37)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Little Rock (47)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Little Rock (53)
- Shannon Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- North Little Rock Pet Friendly Apartments (53)
- Maumelle Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Bryant Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Sherwood Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Gibson Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Benton Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Jacksonville Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Conway Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Cabot Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Little Rock?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Little Rock?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Little Rock?
Ah, Little Rock, Arkansas. You’ve probably heard of it before. No? This Arkansas capital city retains a large portion of its history and a dedication to its presidential contributions. You may not find the White House in Little Rock, but throughout the city's 35 neighborhoods, there's an apartment right for you.
Little Rock is quite creatively named after the geological feature found along the Arkansas River. "La Petite Roche," literally a little rock, became an important signpost for trade transportation in early America. Little Rock is now home to several major large corporations, including Dillard's and the Metropolitan National Bank. These corporations are the bread and butter of the city. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Little Rock should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Little Rock may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Little Rock. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.