127 Apartments for rent in Little Rock, AR with Garages
- Little Rock Accessible Apartments (16)
- Little Rock Apartments with Balconies (71)
- Little Rock Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Little Rock Apartments with Hardwood Floors (52)
- Little Rock Apartments with Parking (130)
- Little Rock Apartments with Pools (32)
- Little Rock Apartments with Washer-Dryers (67)
- Little Rock Dog Friendly Apartments (121)
- Little Rock Furnished Apartments (10)
- Little Rock Luxury Apartments (148)
- Little Rock Pet Friendly Apartments (130)
- Shannon Hills Apartments with Garages (3)
- North Little Rock Apartments with Garages (18)
- Maumelle Apartments with Garages (4)
- Bryant Apartments with Garages (4)
- Sherwood Apartments with Garages (11)
- Gibson Apartments with Garages (2)
- Benton Apartments with Garages (5)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Garages (9)
- Conway Apartments with Garages (7)
- Cabot Apartments with Garages (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Little Rock?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Little Rock?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Little Rock?
Ah, Little Rock, Arkansas. You’ve probably heard of it before. No? This Arkansas capital city retains a large portion of its history and a dedication to its presidential contributions. You may not find the White House in Little Rock, but throughout the city's 35 neighborhoods, there's an apartment right for you.
Little Rock is quite creatively named after the geological feature found along the Arkansas River. "La Petite Roche," literally a little rock, became an important signpost for trade transportation in early America. Little Rock is now home to several major large corporations, including Dillard's and the Metropolitan National Bank. These corporations are the bread and butter of the city. See more
Little Rock apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.