21 Studio Apartments for rent in Little Rock, AR
- Little Rock Accessible Apartments (16)
- Little Rock Apartments with Balconies (68)
- Little Rock Apartments with Garages (63)
- Little Rock Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Little Rock Apartments with Hardwood Floors (57)
- Little Rock Apartments with Parking (137)
- Little Rock Apartments with Pools (32)
- Little Rock Apartments with Washer-Dryers (62)
- Little Rock Dog Friendly Apartments (137)
- Little Rock Furnished Apartments (13)
- Little Rock Luxury Apartments (166)
- Little Rock Pet Friendly Apartments (155)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Little Rock?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Little Rock?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Little Rock?
Ah, Little Rock, Arkansas. You’ve probably heard of it before. No? This Arkansas capital city retains a large portion of its history and a dedication to its presidential contributions. You may not find the White House in Little Rock, but throughout the city's 35 neighborhoods, there's an apartment right for you.
Little Rock is quite creatively named after the geological feature found along the Arkansas River. "La Petite Roche," literally a little rock, became an important signpost for trade transportation in early America. Little Rock is now home to several major large corporations, including Dillard's and the Metropolitan National Bank. These corporations are the bread and butter of the city. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Little Rock living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Little Rock during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.