227 Apartments for rent in Montgomery, AL with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Montgomery Accessible Apartments (8)
- Montgomery Apartments with Balconies (57)
- Montgomery Apartments with Garages (18)
- Montgomery Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Montgomery Apartments with Parking (66)
- Montgomery Apartments with Pools (18)
- Montgomery Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Montgomery Dog Friendly Apartments (103)
- Montgomery Luxury Apartments (98)
- Montgomery Pet Friendly Apartments (108)
- Pike Road Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Wetumpka Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Prattville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Auburn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (41)
- Calera Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Opelika Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Alabaster Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Chelsea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Pelham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Enterprise Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Montgomery?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Montgomery?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Montgomery?
Sweet home Montgomery, Alabama: It’s where the skies are so blue and summer rages for nine months at a time. Looking to find a place to call home in the heart of Dixie? Just take note of the following Qs & As and you’ll be balling in ‘Bama in no time.
The pace of life in Montgomery is considerably slower than some renters might be used to, and the night life scene isn’t always hopping, but that doesn’t mean there’s nothing to do in Montgomery except fish, hunt, and ride around in your pickup truck blaring “Freebird.” There are some funky jazz and blues joints for the night owls, and the city also boasts a variety of live theaters and museums, including the world-famous Alabama Shakespeare Festival, the Montgomery Performing Arts Centre, and the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Montgomery renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.