489 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Birmingham, AL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Birmingham (37)
- Birmingham Accessible Apartments (32)
- Birmingham Apartments with Balconies (136)
- Birmingham Apartments with Garages (61)
- Birmingham Apartments with Gyms (45)
- Birmingham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (104)
- Birmingham Apartments with Parking (128)
- Birmingham Apartments with Pools (58)
- Birmingham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Birmingham Dog Friendly Apartments (188)
- Birmingham Furnished Apartments (5)
- Birmingham Luxury Apartments (159)
- Birmingham Pet Friendly Apartments (190)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Birmingham (53)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Birmingham (63)
- Homewood 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Mountain Brook 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Vestavia Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Forestdale 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Fairfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Irondale 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Gardendale 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Midfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hoover 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Center Point 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Birmingham?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Birmingham?
How expensive are studio apartments in Birmingham?
At the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains sits one of the American South’s most storied cities, Birmingham, Alabama. Outsiders may forever remember the city for its violent, segregationist past, but residents of today’s Birmingham know their city as a vibrant, ethnically diverse community that just happens to boast some of the Deep South’s most affordable and attractive renting options. So what do you say? Are you ready to head on down to Dixie and start living the high life with Birmingham’...See more
2 bedroom apartments in Birmingham are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Birmingham near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Birmingham that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.