Coliving - Common Gates
300 Saint Nicholas Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11237
COLIVING:Fully furnished all-inclusive housing in a shared suite. Utilities and extras included
Get more for your rent at Common Gates: a private bedroom in a fully-furnished shared suite, WiFi, utilities, household essentials (from pots and pans to toilet paper), free laundry, community events and so much more — all for 20% less than a nearby studio.
At our home in Bushwick, you'll get:
• Private, furnished bedroom
• On-site washer and dryer
• Movie Room
• High- end stainless steel kitchen appliances (Pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
• Monthly cleaning of apartment common areas
• Fully furnished community spaces
• Free wifi
• ALL utilities included in the rent, including heat, hot water, gas, and electric
• Keyless access and tech-enabled spaces
• Flexible lease terms (3 months+)
• Access to Common Connect. Connect is your central hub for all things community related, including member events. You’ll also gain access to exclusive perks in the form of deals from local and national brands.
As a member at Common Gates, you’ll have access to a wide range of amenities, from in-unit laundry to a movie room. Work from home in the community workspace, or spend your Saturday morning sunning in the courtyard. Looking for a fantastic view? Common Gates has plenty — just head up to the rooftop deck. And we’re just getting started: Common Gates also has a fitness center, community lounge, and all the other perks of being a Common member.
No matter if you’ve lived in the neighborhood for one month or ten years, there’s always something new to discover in Bushwick. Try some of the city’s best tacos at nearby Taqueria Al Pastor, or enjoy Turkish cuisine followed by drinks and dancing at The Turks Inn. For a free way to spend the day, you can explore the neighborhood’s street art and galleries, or spend time in the sun at Maria Hernandez Park.
Common Gates is also only a few blocks away from the M and L subway lines. Hop on either line to get to Williamsburg within 15 minutes or Downtown Manhattan in 20. Plus, Bushwick is surrounded by Bed-Stuy, Ridgewood, and East Williamsburg — all highly walkable neighborhoods with plenty to do.