1,111 Apartments for rent in Lynnwood, WA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lynnwood (14)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lynnwood (17)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lynnwood (11)
- Lynnwood Accessible Apartments (10)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Garages (14)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Parking (25)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Pools (21)
- Lynnwood Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Lynnwood Furnished Apartments (5)
- Lynnwood Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lynnwood (3)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Alderwood Manor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Edmonds Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Lake Stickney Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Bothell West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Mukilteo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Shoreline Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Lynnwood?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Lynnwood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lynnwood?
So you've made it to Lynnwood, the farthest of the Seattle suburbs, and are looking for the perfect apartment rental in this small town atmosphere. Well, look no further, because we've got all the listings and city info you could ever need. Have a quick read and learn everything you need to know.
Having trouble with Craigslist Lynnwood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Known as a hub city for retail shopping, Lynnwood has a lot more going on than visiting the area's strip malls and big box stores. A mix of urban and suburban living, and a history of counterculture residents (from bikers to hippies to modern-day punks and hipsters), the area is now home to a mix of people from all walks of life. The big pass times around here? Well, the city's greenbelt trails, the golf courses, and the nearby forests and lakes are spectacular. However, with even more rainfall than the city of Seattle, Lynnwood residents often find themselves at the local bowling alley/skating rink, which has been a favorite hangout since the 50's. Or, you could always take some classes at the city's two higher education institutions: Central Washington University and Edmonds Community College.
When Lynnwood locals aren't out shopping, bowling, hiking, or hitting the books, they’re at home enjoying the luxury of affordable apartment communities with long lists of amenities, such as pools, hot tubs, fitness centers, playgrounds, and laundry facilities. While inexpensive apartments are available for as little as $650, you can also spoil yourself stupid with $1,500 apartments that feature a ridiculous amount of luxury amenities, such as dog parks, yoga instructors, aerobics classes, spa's, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, indoor basketball and volleyball courts, tennis courts, and even movie theaters. With all the rainy days each year, amenities like these can really come in handy.
If you are looking for a pet friendly apartment, then you’re in luck. Refine your search to "Pet Friendly" and you’ll see a long list of apartments with cats allowed, dogs allowed, and even large dogs allowed. So bring those furry friends along, because finding a cat friendly or dog friendly home is about as easy as breathing around here.
That's the looks of things in Lynnwood these days. Good luck on the apartment hunt!
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lynnwood offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Lynnwood. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lynnwood can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.