1,046 Studio Apartments for rent in Lynnwood, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Lynnwood (2)
- Lynnwood Accessible Apartments (10)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Garages (16)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Parking (28)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Pools (21)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Lynnwood Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Lynnwood Furnished Apartments (5)
- Lynnwood Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Lynnwood (3)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lynnwood (3)
- Mountlake Terrace Studio Apartments (2)
- North Lynnwood Studio Apartments (2)
- Edmonds Studio Apartments (4)
- Shoreline Studio Apartments (3)
- Bothell Studio Apartments (3)
- Mill Creek East Studio Apartments (1)
- Kirkland Studio Apartments (16)
- Woodinville Studio Apartments (2)
- Everett Studio Apartments (4)
- Seattle Studio Apartments (277)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Lynnwood?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Lynnwood?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Lynnwood?
So you've made it to Lynnwood, the farthest of the Seattle suburbs, and are looking for the perfect apartment rental in this small town atmosphere. Well, look no further, because we've got all the listings and city info you could ever need. Have a quick read and learn everything you need to know.
Having trouble with Craigslist Lynnwood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Known as a hub city for retail shopping, Lynnwood has a lot more going on than visiting the area's strip malls and big box stores. A mix of urban and suburban living, and a history of counterculture residents (from bikers to hippies to modern-day punks and hipsters), the area is now home to a mix of people from all walks of life. The big pass times around here? Well, the city's greenbelt trails, the golf courses, and the nearby forests and lakes are spectacular. However, with even more rainfall than the city of Seattle, Lynnwood residents often find themselves at the local bowling alley/skating rink, which has been a favorite hangout since the 50's. Or, you could always take some classes at the city's two higher education institutions: Central Washington University and Edmonds Community College.
When Lynnwood locals aren't out shopping, bowling, hiking, or hitting the books, they’re at home enjoying the luxury of affordable apartment communities with long lists of amenities, such as pools, hot tubs, fitness centers, playgrounds, and laundry facilities. While inexpensive apartments are available for as little as $650, you can also spoil yourself stupid with $1,500 apartments that feature a ridiculous amount of luxury amenities, such as dog parks, yoga instructors, aerobics classes, spa's, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, indoor basketball and volleyball courts, tennis courts, and even movie theaters. With all the rainy days each year, amenities like these can really come in handy.
If you are looking for a pet friendly apartment, then you’re in luck. Refine your search to "Pet Friendly" and you’ll see a long list of apartments with cats allowed, dogs allowed, and even large dogs allowed. So bring those furry friends along, because finding a cat friendly or dog friendly home is about as easy as breathing around here.
That's the looks of things in Lynnwood these days. Good luck on the apartment hunt!
Studio apartments could offer the best of Lynnwood living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Lynnwood during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.