111 Apartments for rent in Mill Creek, WA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mill Creek (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mill Creek (4)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mill Creek (1)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Garages (3)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Parking (4)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Pools (3)
- Mill Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mill Creek Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mill Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mill Creek East Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Eastmont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Silver Firs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lake Stickney Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Bothell East Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Bothell West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Bothell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Everett Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Mill Creek?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Mill Creek?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mill Creek?
Mill Creek refers to itself as, "a community committed to quality living." Only a short drive out of Seattle, you can always escape to the bay for a little madness if the quiet quality drives you crazy.
Mill Creek was originally built as a subdivision centered around a golf course. The area still retains its upper crust suburban feeling today as a small town just northeast of Seattle. Mill Creek is technically a suburb, though people do choose to go live there because it is quiet, safe and a bit more affordable than the city of Seattle proper. Mill Creek is relatively sleepy, but the middle of town -- Mill Creek Town Center -- is a hotbed of entertainment and commerce.
Having trouble with Craigslist Mill Creek? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Mill Creek offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Mill Creek. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Mill Creek can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.