1,411 Apartments for rent in Camas, WA with Hardwood Floors
- Camas Accessible Apartments (1)
- Camas Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Camas Apartments with Garages (10)
- Camas Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Camas Apartments with Parking (10)
- Camas Apartments with Pools (6)
- Camas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Camas Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Camas Furnished Apartments (1)
- Camas Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Fairview Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Troutdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Washougal Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Gresham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Orchards Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Five Corners Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Vancouver Apartments with Hardwood Floors (44)
- Brush Prairie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Happy Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Walnut Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Camas?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Camas?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Camas?
"When the [Traveler] reached the landing at La Camas with flags flying, she was greeted with an anvil salute, under the management of Mr. Albins, the blacksmith. A considerable of a crowd were at the landing ... A carriage, the only one in the village, was kindly provided for the ladies on board and the entire party proceeded to the hotel where a sumptuous dinner awaited them. After the dinner ... visitors were taken over the grounds and shown all the attractions of the colony." - The Standard N...
Tucked away on the Columbia River, about 20 miles west of Portland, is the unusual town of Camas. According to residents, it was named affectionately after the delicate blue camas lily, a native plant. Yet the town's origins, like those of so many along the Columbia River, began with an entirely different discovery: the lucrative benefits of the lumber industry. In this case, the mill that started in 1883 was not to ship lumber, but supply the Portland newspaper, the Oregonian, with the resources it needed to publish. The mill did, and eventually set the stage for an even more successful paper industry. Through thick and thin, depression and recession, what eventually became the Georgia-Pacific plant maintained the integrity of the town for more than 60 years, until the 1990s. These days, Camas has been remade the face of this former pioneer town thanks to a booming economy, converting Camas to an appealing residential suburb within reach of the Portland metropolitan area. That's not to say that moving to Camas is like moving to Portland. Like all Northwest towns that are finding themselves progressively pulled into the outer boundaries of large cities, Camas has its own distinct personality and sees itself first and foremost as a fiercely independent town, fortunate enough to be upriver from the big city. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Camas renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.