693 Cheap Apartments for rent in Woodinville, WA
- Woodinville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Woodinville Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Woodinville Apartments with Garages (4)
- Woodinville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Woodinville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Woodinville Apartments with Parking (4)
- Woodinville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Woodinville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Woodinville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Woodinville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bothell Cheap Apartments (12)
- Kirkland Cheap Apartments (21)
- Redmond Cheap Apartments (44)
- Kenmore Cheap Apartments (1)
- Mill Creek Cheap Apartments (3)
- Martha Lake Cheap Apartments (1)
- North Lynnwood Cheap Apartments (4)
- Bellevue Cheap Apartments (42)
- Mountlake Terrace Cheap Apartments (7)
- Lynnwood Cheap Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Woodinville?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Woodinville?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Woodinville?
Woodinville is home to more than 50 wineries and at least one whiskey distillery, which makes it perfect for the aspiring sommelier.
Woodinville is a relatively small city; it has a little over 10,000 residents according to the most recent census. It is considered a part of the Seattle Metropolitan area. This makes it the perfect choice for anybody who is looking to live in a small city with all of the perks of a big one. The majority of Woodinville residents are families. But if you live alone, with roommates or just some pets, you will still fit in here. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Woodinville takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Woodinville by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Woodinville in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Woodinville.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Woodinville. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Woodinville.