203 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in West Springfield, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Springfield (3)
- West Springfield Apartments with Balconies (6)
- West Springfield Apartments with Garages (3)
- West Springfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- West Springfield Apartments with Parking (10)
- West Springfield Apartments with Pools (5)
- West Springfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- West Springfield Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- West Springfield Furnished Apartments (1)
- West Springfield Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- North Springfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Burke 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Newington Forest 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Springfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Newington 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Annandale 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Franconia 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Burke Centre 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Laurel Hill 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Kings Park West 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
West Springfield the town was named for a railroad station, which in turn was named for an estate - that of one Alexandria, VA businessman and railroad board of directors member, Henry Daingerfield.
With a population of just over 22,000, this charming suburban community is a great place to rent an apartment. Here's why: if you're looking for a house to rent or to rent an apartment in West Springfield, you'll have plenty of options, conveniently close to the shopping mecca of the Springfield mall, and an easy drive to the commercial and cultural center of Washington, D.C., just 14 miles away. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in West Springfield provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in West Springfield. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.