2,320 Accessible Apartments for rent in Tuckahoe, VA
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Garages (5)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Parking (7)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Pools (2)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Tuckahoe Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Tuckahoe Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Bon Air Accessible Apartments (2)
- Short Pump Accessible Apartments (3)
- Dumbarton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Manchester Accessible Apartments (2)
- Richmond Accessible Apartments (58)
- Glen Allen Accessible Apartments (6)
- Ashland Accessible Apartments (1)
- Mechanicsville Accessible Apartments (2)
- Chester Accessible Apartments (1)
- Petersburg Accessible Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Tuckahoe?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Tuckahoe?
"When I'm at home in Virginia, I become more hermit-like. I like my own home." -- Robert Duvall
A census designated place located in Henrico County Virginia, the village of Tuckahoe is home to 44,990 residents, all living within 21.78 square miles of each other. It is actually a northwestern suburb of Richmond that is rapidly growing more popular, since many are looking to move a little further out from the city for a bit of peace and quiet. With an elevation of 217 feet above sea level, there is a nice gentle rise and fall of the surrounding countryside that gives this area a rather harmonious and tranquil feel. Tuckahoe is rich with Virginian history and preservation. For example, Thomas Jefferson's boyhood home is located in Tuckahoe, established in 1712! The Tuckahoe Plantation was built on a bluff overlooking the James River Valley and is a stunning statement of historical perseverance over the passage of time. As with the Tuckahoe Plantation, the rest of the village is just as lovingly tended and cared for as a point of pride for the locals. It is easy to understand why those who discover this quaint little village decide to move here and stay. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Tuckahoe with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Tuckahoe. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.