413 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in South Riding, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in South Riding (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in South Riding (1)
- South Riding Apartments with Balconies (13)
- South Riding Apartments with Garages (12)
- South Riding Apartments with Gyms (1)
- South Riding Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- South Riding Apartments with Parking (12)
- South Riding Apartments with Pools (4)
- South Riding Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- South Riding Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- South Riding Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Arcola 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Stone Ridge 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Loudoun Valley Estates 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Brambleton 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Chantilly 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Moorefield Station 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Centreville 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Broadlands 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Floris 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- McNair 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
"Oh, lovely world,' thought Sarah, in love with life and all its varied richness." _ Winifred Holtby author, from the novel South Riding
It would be easy to assume that a place with a name like South Riding is famous for its horses, especially in Virginia, where the equestrian arts truly rule. But while it isn't hard to find equestrian farms, riding competitions and training on South Riding's outskirts, its name is actually meant to reflect the community's comfortable suburban lifestyle. The planned community of South Riding, otherwise known as South Riding Proprietary, takes its name from a fictitious community in England that epitomized upscale, comfy British living. That may seem like a strange concept to import to American suburban living, but South Riding's city-within-a-city concept has succeeded in creating a community in which residents have just about everything (beer, restaurants, museums, tennis -- whatever floats their boat) at their fingertips. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in South Riding provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in South Riding. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.