522 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Portsmouth, VA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Portsmouth (4)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Portsmouth (13)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Portsmouth (6)
- Portsmouth Accessible Apartments (2)
- Portsmouth Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Portsmouth Apartments with Garages (10)
- Portsmouth Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Portsmouth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Portsmouth Apartments with Parking (25)
- Portsmouth Apartments with Pools (7)
- Portsmouth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Portsmouth Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Portsmouth Luxury Apartments (44)
- Portsmouth Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Norfolk 2 Bedroom Apartments (51)
- Hampton 2 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Chesapeake 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Newport News 2 Bedroom Apartments (33)
- Poquoson 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Suffolk 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Virginia Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (70)
- Yorktown 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Williamsburg 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Hopewell 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Portsmouth?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Portsmouth?
How expensive are studio apartments in Portsmouth?
Portsmouth, Virginia is home to the largest naval shipyard in the world. Don't let the name confuse you, though. It's named after the neighboring city of Norfolk.
Portsmouth is a city that forms a piece of what seems like a seamless community surrounding the Chesapeake Bay. The Seven Cities of Hampton Roads include Norfolk, Hampton, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Virginia Beach and Newport News. The first official successful settlement in the Americas, Jamestown, lies only a few miles up river. Colonial era homes still line the streets mixed with modern advancements and the skyscrapers of downtown Norfolk. The military has a strong presence in the city and makes for the majority of the local infrastructure. Unemployment is remarkably low and cost of living is more reasonable in this area than adjacent cities. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Portsmouth are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Portsmouth near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Portsmouth that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.