572 Apartments for rent in Neabsco, VA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Neabsco Accessible Apartments (1)
- Neabsco Apartments with Garages (7)
- Neabsco Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Neabsco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Neabsco Apartments with Parking (8)
- Neabsco Apartments with Pools (6)
- Neabsco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Neabsco Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Neabsco Furnished Apartments (1)
- Neabsco Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Marumsco Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Montclair Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Dumfries Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Triangle Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Dale City Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Laurel Hill Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lorton Apartments with Balconies (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Neabsco?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Neabsco?
Located adjacent to the historic Potomac River, Neabsco is only miles away from areas that make our country historic and admirable, such as Fort Washington and Prince William Forest Park.
You won't find much about Neabsco through a simple Internet search. Whether that's because it's a small census-designated area or because they're trying to keep this gem a secret is much like the question of how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. The world may never know. Regardless, the area has a crime rate that is barely half of America's overall, and this, along with other great features, keeps people flowing in. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Neabsco renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.