4,725 Apartments for rent in Mount Vernon, VA with Balconies
- Mount Vernon Apartments with Garages (1)
- Mount Vernon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Mount Vernon Apartments with Parking (4)
- Mount Vernon Apartments with Pools (2)
- Mount Vernon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Mount Vernon Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mount Vernon Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mount Vernon Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hybla Valley Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Groveton Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Fort Hunt Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Rose Hill Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Franconia Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Huntington Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Newington Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Fort Washington Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Springfield Apartments with Balconies (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Mount Vernon?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Mount Vernon?
"I had rather be at Mount Vernon with a friend or two about me, than to be attended at the seat of government by the officers of state and the representatives of every power in Europe." - George Washington, letter to David Stuart, Jun. 15, 1790
Mount Vernon is a small town in Virginia and the former home of President George Washington. The town is named for the Mount Vernon plantation, which rests on the banks of the Potomac River. With a population of just over 12,000, Mount Vernon has particularly high property values. However, the history of the city attracts thousands of visitors to it each year. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Mount Vernon renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.