1,148 Apartments for rent in Manassas, VA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Manassas Accessible Apartments (6)
- Manassas Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Manassas Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Manassas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Manassas Apartments with Parking (21)
- Manassas Apartments with Pools (15)
- Manassas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Manassas Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Manassas Furnished Apartments (5)
- Manassas Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Buckhall Apartments with Garages (3)
- Manassas Park Apartments with Garages (5)
- Bull Run Apartments with Garages (3)
- Yorkshire Apartments with Garages (1)
- Linton Hall Apartments with Garages (4)
- Centreville Apartments with Garages (10)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Garages (2)
- Chantilly Apartments with Garages (9)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Garages (2)
- Gainesville Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Manassas?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Manassas?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Manassas?
A little dollop of peace and tranquility nestled against such a large and politically important powerhouse like D.C., Manassas' ten-square-mile plot of homes, artistic enterprises and businesses offer a rich and stunning diversity of people. At the top of the list, Ravi Shankar used to call this little town home!
With a population of 40,000 people, Manassas, Virginia, is a gem nestled right outside of Washington DC. The average commute time is a blessing. Are you ready? The average commute to and from work is only 30 minutes. Go ahead, pick yourself up off the floor and yes, 30 minutes is a reality! Oh, and the scenery is enough to take your breath away each and every day, so be warned and eyes on the road! Steeped in a rich history dating back to the beginning of this country, Manassas has also forged ahead by offering a home to many Fortune 500 companies, as well as building the largest general aviation airport in Virginia. This helps foster valuable economic growth through logistics and transportation and opens up the area to all sorts of potential business interests. This vital lurch forward and the need to keep up with the technological leaps our world is taking in no way detracts from the Civil War history easily seen etched into the very bones of this historic old town. Everything has been lovingly, carefully and artistically preserved. Even as the city continues to keep pace with the rest of the world, one can easily tell that it strives to match innovation, sustainability and stability with its economic endeavors.
Having trouble with Craigslist Manassas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Manassas apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.