911 Apartments for rent in Woodbridge, VA with Garages
- Woodbridge Accessible Apartments (11)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Parking (25)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Pools (24)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Woodbridge Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Woodbridge Furnished Apartments (4)
- Woodbridge Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Marumsco Apartments with Garages (5)
- Occoquan Apartments with Garages (2)
- Laurel Hill Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lorton Apartments with Garages (6)
- Potomac Mills Apartments with Garages (1)
- Neabsco Apartments with Garages (5)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Garages (7)
- Newington Forest Apartments with Garages (2)
- Newington Apartments with Garages (1)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Garages (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Woodbridge?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Woodbridge?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Woodbridge?
Woodbridge apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.