1,752 Short-term Apartments for rent in Manassas, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Manassas Accessible Apartments (6)
- Manassas Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Manassas Apartments with Garages (7)
- Manassas Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Manassas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Manassas Apartments with Parking (21)
- Manassas Apartments with Pools (15)
- Manassas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Manassas Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Manassas Furnished Apartments (5)
- Manassas Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Buckhall Short-term Apartments (1)
- Manassas Park Short-term Apartments (1)
- Centreville Short-term Apartments (5)
- Fair Lakes Short-term Apartments (1)
- Fairfax Station Short-term Apartments (1)
- Gainesville Short-term Apartments (1)
- Fair Oaks Short-term Apartments (2)
- Burke Centre Short-term Apartments (1)
- Lake Ridge Short-term Apartments (1)
- Arcola Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Manassas?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Manassas?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Manassas?
A little dollop of peace and tranquility nestled against such a large and politically important powerhouse like D.C., Manassas' ten-square-mile plot of homes, artistic enterprises and businesses offer a rich and stunning diversity of people. At the top of the list, Ravi Shankar used to call this little town home!
With a population of 40,000 people, Manassas, Virginia, is a gem nestled right outside of Washington DC. The average commute time is a blessing. Are you ready? The average commute to and from work is only 30 minutes. Go ahead, pick yourself up off the floor and yes, 30 minutes is a reality! Oh, and the scenery is enough to take your breath away each and every day, so be warned and eyes on the road! Steeped in a rich history dating back to the beginning of this country, Manassas has also forged ahead by offering a home to many Fortune 500 companies, as well as building the largest general aviation airport in Virginia. This helps foster valuable economic growth through logistics and transportation and opens up the area to all sorts of potential business interests. This vital lurch forward and the need to keep up with the technological leaps our world is taking in no way detracts from the Civil War history easily seen etched into the very bones of this historic old town. Everything has been lovingly, carefully and artistically preserved. Even as the city continues to keep pace with the rest of the world, one can easily tell that it strives to match innovation, sustainability and stability with its economic endeavors.
Having trouble with Craigslist Manassas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Manassas takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.