749 Apartments for rent in Linton Hall, VA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Linton Hall Apartments with Garages (4)
- Linton Hall Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Linton Hall Apartments with Parking (7)
- Linton Hall Apartments with Pools (2)
- Linton Hall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Linton Hall Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Linton Hall Furnished Apartments (1)
- Linton Hall Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bull Run Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Gainesville Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Sudley Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Manassas Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Yorkshire Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Manassas Park Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Buckhall Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Centreville Apartments with Balconies (22)
- South Riding Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Stone Ridge Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Linton Hall?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Linton Hall?
The city Linton Hall was named after its namesake educational institution.
Linton Hall has no municipal government, which means a lot to the community that lives there. They have a lot of control over the way the city is constructed and the way it is progressing. This is shown in the way the population keeps on growing in this city. The population was 35,725 at the 2010 census, an increase of over 300 percent from the 2000 census (Wikipedia). This is good news for whomever wants to make Linton Hall a city to call their home. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Linton Hall renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.