399 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Lincolnia, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lincolnia (6)
- Lincolnia Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Garages (4)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Parking (11)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Pools (5)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Lincolnia Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lincolnia Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lincolnia (4)
- Bailey's Crossroads 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Annandale 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Springfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Franconia 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Seven Corners 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rose Hill 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Kingstowne 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- West Falls Church 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Alexandria 3 Bedroom Apartments (54)
- Falls Church 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
"Now it takes me back to times on Lincoln Avenue / When you said you'd never get tired of the boy / that seemed to be so far from growing up / But we were different then." (-- Train,"Lincoln Avenue")
This little patch of land in Fairfax County, Virginia is an official census designated place according to US statistics. It is home to about 22,000 people and covers 2.9 square miles. This is a sparsely populated part of Virginia that is occupied by many family farms and horse ranches, which gives Lincolnia a unique, rural perspective. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Lincolnia provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Lincolnia. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.