1,227 Apartments for rent in Great Falls, VA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Great Falls Apartments with Garages (2)
- Great Falls Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Great Falls Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Great Falls Apartments with Parking (3)
- Great Falls Apartments with Pools (3)
- Great Falls Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Great Falls Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Great Falls Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lowes Island Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Wolf Trap Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Reston Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Sugarland Run Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Cascades Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Herndon Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Sterling Apartments with Balconies (9)
- North Potomac Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Potomac Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Tysons Corner Apartments with Balconies (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Great Falls?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Great Falls?
The 2011 film J. Edgar was shot in part in Great Falls, Virginia, which brought several famous faces to town. Leonardo DiCaprio played the lead role, and Clint Eastwood directed.
When you move to Great Falls, your neighbors will be some of the most remarkable people in the country. Current and past residents include AOL's founder, Steve Case; Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder; and the mysterious Louis Freeh, director of the CIA. The city is named for its location overlooking the Potomac River's Great Falls, which is frequently used as a backdrop in movies. In just 10 years, the population of this popular Virginia city has exploded. The number of residents, as of the 2010 census, is about 15,500, nearly double the 2000 census count. People love Great Falls because it is just moments from D.C. and because it offers a gorgeous view. Want to make Great Falls your home? It might take some time, but don't worry. We'll help you every step of the way. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Great Falls renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.