970 Apartments for rent in Gainesville, VA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Gainesville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Gainesville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Gainesville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Gainesville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Gainesville Apartments with Parking (8)
- Gainesville Apartments with Pools (6)
- Gainesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Gainesville Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Gainesville Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Linton Hall Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Bull Run Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Sudley Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Manassas Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Stone Ridge Apartments with Balconies (8)
- South Riding Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Arcola Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Yorkshire Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Manassas Park Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Buckhall Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Gainesville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Gainesville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Gainesville?
Throughout history, Gainesville has served as a major thoroughfare in Virginia: as a connection point for stagecoach horses and rail shipping in the 1800s, for soldiers during the Civil War's Battles of Bull Run, and at present an important transportation interchange for the Commonwealth of Virginia. Today, the area is a major hub of residential and commercial development, with six large shopping centers and attractive communities both in and around Gainesville.
With great housing options, a high median income, a plethora of shopping and dining establishments, and close connections to Dulles International Airport (20 minutes) and Washington, D.C. (35 minutes), Gainesville is truly a hallmark of quality livingmerging the perks of suburban living with the convenience being in close proximity of the nation's capital. For those looking for small community charm combined with large city amenities, Gainesville can't be beat. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Gainesville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.