358 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Gainesville, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Gainesville (3)
- Gainesville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Gainesville Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Gainesville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Gainesville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Gainesville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Gainesville Apartments with Parking (8)
- Gainesville Apartments with Pools (6)
- Gainesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Gainesville Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Gainesville Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Gainesville (3)
- Linton Hall 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Sudley 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Manassas 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Arcola 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Manassas Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Buckhall 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Centreville 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Chantilly 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Brambleton 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Broadlands 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Gainesville?
Throughout history, Gainesville has served as a major thoroughfare in Virginia: as a connection point for stagecoach horses and rail shipping in the 1800s, for soldiers during the Civil War's Battles of Bull Run, and at present an important transportation interchange for the Commonwealth of Virginia. Today, the area is a major hub of residential and commercial development, with six large shopping centers and attractive communities both in and around Gainesville.
With great housing options, a high median income, a plethora of shopping and dining establishments, and close connections to Dulles International Airport (20 minutes) and Washington, D.C. (35 minutes), Gainesville is truly a hallmark of quality livingmerging the perks of suburban living with the convenience being in close proximity of the nation's capital. For those looking for small community charm combined with large city amenities, Gainesville can't be beat. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Gainesville offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Gainesville, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.