951 Apartments for rent in Gainesville, VA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Gainesville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Gainesville Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Gainesville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Gainesville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Gainesville Apartments with Parking (8)
- Gainesville Apartments with Pools (6)
- Gainesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Gainesville Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Gainesville Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Linton Hall Apartments with Garages (4)
- Bull Run Apartments with Garages (3)
- Manassas Apartments with Garages (7)
- Stone Ridge Apartments with Garages (11)
- South Riding Apartments with Garages (12)
- Arcola Apartments with Garages (3)
- Yorkshire Apartments with Garages (1)
- Manassas Park Apartments with Garages (5)
- Buckhall Apartments with Garages (3)
- Centreville Apartments with Garages (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Gainesville?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Gainesville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Gainesville?
Throughout history, Gainesville has served as a major thoroughfare in Virginia: as a connection point for stagecoach horses and rail shipping in the 1800s, for soldiers during the Civil War's Battles of Bull Run, and at present an important transportation interchange for the Commonwealth of Virginia. Today, the area is a major hub of residential and commercial development, with six large shopping centers and attractive communities both in and around Gainesville.
With great housing options, a high median income, a plethora of shopping and dining establishments, and close connections to Dulles International Airport (20 minutes) and Washington, D.C. (35 minutes), Gainesville is truly a hallmark of quality livingmerging the perks of suburban living with the convenience being in close proximity of the nation's capital. For those looking for small community charm combined with large city amenities, Gainesville can't be beat. See more
Gainesville apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.