846 Apartments for rent in Gainesville, VA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Gainesville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Gainesville Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Gainesville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Gainesville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Gainesville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Gainesville Apartments with Parking (8)
- Gainesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Gainesville Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Gainesville Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Linton Hall Apartments with Pools (2)
- Manassas Apartments with Pools (15)
- Stone Ridge Apartments with Pools (5)
- South Riding Apartments with Pools (4)
- Arcola Apartments with Pools (1)
- Yorkshire Apartments with Pools (1)
- Manassas Park Apartments with Pools (3)
- Buckhall Apartments with Pools (2)
- Centreville Apartments with Pools (13)
- Chantilly Apartments with Pools (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Gainesville?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Gainesville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Gainesville?
Throughout history, Gainesville has served as a major thoroughfare in Virginia: as a connection point for stagecoach horses and rail shipping in the 1800s, for soldiers during the Civil War's Battles of Bull Run, and at present an important transportation interchange for the Commonwealth of Virginia. Today, the area is a major hub of residential and commercial development, with six large shopping centers and attractive communities both in and around Gainesville.
With great housing options, a high median income, a plethora of shopping and dining establishments, and close connections to Dulles International Airport (20 minutes) and Washington, D.C. (35 minutes), Gainesville is truly a hallmark of quality livingmerging the perks of suburban living with the convenience being in close proximity of the nation's capital. For those looking for small community charm combined with large city amenities, Gainesville can't be beat. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Gainesville means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Gainesville could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.