490 Apartments for rent in Roy, UT with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Roy (2)
- Roy Accessible Apartments (2)
- Roy Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Roy Apartments with Garages (10)
- Roy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Roy Apartments with Parking (12)
- Roy Apartments with Pools (1)
- Roy Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Roy Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Clinton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- West Haven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Riverdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Washington Terrace Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- West Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Clearfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Syracuse Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- South Ogden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Ogden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Layton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Roy?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Roy?
Roy still utilizes the same seven streets four going east to west and three going north to south that were originally laid out in the city center. Along the southern border of town lies Cousin Street, so named because at the time, every inhabitant on it was a cousin of the other. This may very well still be true but no one’s admitting it.
The soil may not be rich and the conditions may occasionally be quite harsh, but Roy, Utah has one magnificent thing going for itself: the lowest home prices in the state. It also has a gloriously impressive backyard, even if that soil isn’t ideal for strawberries and summer squash. Residents enjoy a remarkably outdoorsy lifestyle, thanks to a low cost of living and endless recreational opportunities. Utah may get a bad rap for a few reasons, some more warranted than others but none of them are in response to the activities afforded by the landscape. Mountains, valleys, deserts and lush lawns, Roy can proudly claim it has a taste of every setting. And though the winters may be heavy with snow and the summers high in heat, Roy is undeniably a t friendly town, happy to welcome all eager to pursue a quiet, safe living with the nuclear unit in tow. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Roy offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Roy. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Roy can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.