191 Apartments for rent in Farmington, UT with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Farmington (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Farmington (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Farmington (2)
- Farmington Accessible Apartments (3)
- Farmington Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Farmington Apartments with Garages (3)
- Farmington Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Farmington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Farmington Apartments with Parking (4)
- Farmington Apartments with Pools (3)
- Farmington Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Farmington Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Layton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Bountiful Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Clearfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Syracuse Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- South Ogden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (111)
- Riverdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Roy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- West Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Farmington?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Farmington?
Did you know? Some pretty famous people have called Farmington home! These include famous religious leader LeGrand Richards, PGA golfer Daniel Summerhays, Champions golfer Bruce Summerhays and Henry McBride, the former governor of Washington State. What a great place to have great neighbors!
Farmington, Utah is a lovely little town. Technically, it's a suburb of Salt Lake City -- it's just north of that capital city with the beautiful lake. Farmington might be a place where people commute from, but the town itself is a pretty nice place to call home. In fact, _Money Magazine _called it the No. 12 best place to live in all of America! Imagine living somewhere like that. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Farmington offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Farmington. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Farmington can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.