746 Apartments for rent in Provo, UT with Balconies
- Provo Accessible Apartments (7)
- Provo Apartments with Garages (18)
- Provo Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Provo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Provo Apartments with Parking (47)
- Provo Apartments with Pools (12)
- Provo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Provo Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Provo Furnished Apartments (7)
- Provo Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Orem Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Springville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Vineyard Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Spanish Fork Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
- American Fork Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Payson Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Highland Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lehi Apartments with Balconies (28)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Provo?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Provo?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Provo?
In the middle of Utah, in the heart of Utah Valley, there is a town that prides itself on “making life better.” This life changing place is called Provo, Utah. Provo offers residents a room with a view. A breathtaking, picturesque, mountain view of Mt. Timpanogos, to be exact.
It is home to over 40 parks and 33 hiking/running trails. It has been home to the Olympics (Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City used the Peaks Ice Arena.) And now it can be home to you.
Want to go hiking? Move to Provo. Snowboarding and skiing your thing? Move to Provo. Want to schmooze with the who’s who of Hollywood at Sundance each year? Move to Provo. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Provo renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.