2,247 Apartments for rent in Murray, UT with Gyms
- Murray Accessible Apartments (3)
- Murray Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Murray Apartments with Garages (5)
- Murray Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Murray Apartments with Parking (15)
- Murray Apartments with Pools (9)
- Murray Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Murray Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Murray Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Midvale Apartments with Gyms (5)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Holladay Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Millcreek Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Sandy Apartments with Gyms (10)
- West Jordan Apartments with Gyms (8)
- South Jordan Apartments with Gyms (14)
- West Valley City Apartments with Gyms (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Murray?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Murray?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Murray?
Light, fluffy powder for skiing, wide open desert for rock climbing, and an urban metropolis rife with restaurants, shopping and nightlife. What more do you need in a city?! Add to this the fact that Murray, Utah, sits 10 miles outside Salt Lake City, giving you all the amenities of the big city while maintaining the safety and comfort of a small-town suburb. If you’re thinking about moving to Murray, UT— or maybe you already live there and just want an apartment upgrade— you need to know where the best spots to live are, how much everything costs and which places require and deposit and lease. Ready to join the roughly 47,000 proud residents who call this vibrant little city home? Great! Then start searching through this super-handy apartment guide, because we guarantee our listings behold the perfect Murray apartment for you! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Murray renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.