1,394 Apartments for rent in Bountiful, UT with Hardwood Floors
- Bountiful Accessible Apartments (2)
- Bountiful Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Bountiful Apartments with Garages (4)
- Bountiful Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bountiful Apartments with Parking (8)
- Bountiful Apartments with Pools (2)
- Bountiful Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Bountiful Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Bountiful Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bountiful Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Centerville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (66)
- Farmington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Kaysville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Millcreek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Holladay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Murray Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Bountiful?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Bountiful?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bountiful?
"Oh Bountiful, we're proud of you and of your red and grey! We'll fight for you with might for you and cheer you as you play! Unlowered shall these colors be whatever comes our way! So glorious in victory the mighty red and grey!" (-- Bountiful High Song)
Bountiful was named when its earliest settlers realized that they found paradise on Earth--but that is all subjective of course. The 42,500 residents of this 13.5 square mile city appreciate the proximity to jobs in Salt Lake City, without the problems associated with urban living. For a period, commuting to work was a nightmare and daily rush hour bottlenecks frustrated even the calmest drivers. However, in 2008, planners made significant changes to alleviate the problem, including the new Legacy Parkway and the state of the art Front Runner Commuter railway. Best of all, Front Runner Service is available until 2 a.m. on the weekends, so you can get home safely after a night on the town. Who knows, Bountiful might just be the paradise for you. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Bountiful renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.