2,900 Apartments for rent in Pflugerville, TX with Parking
- Pflugerville Accessible Apartments (14)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Garages (39)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Pools (32)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Pflugerville Dog Friendly Apartments (47)
- Pflugerville Furnished Apartments (5)
- Pflugerville Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Wells Branch Apartments with Parking (7)
- Round Rock Apartments with Parking (57)
- Hutto Apartments with Parking (7)
- Manor Apartments with Parking (6)
- Brushy Creek Apartments with Parking (9)
- Hornsby Bend Apartments with Parking (6)
- Austin Apartments with Parking (754)
- Taylor Apartments with Parking (3)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Parking (35)
- Georgetown Apartments with Parking (46)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Pflugerville?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Pflugerville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pflugerville?
A high school football team - the Pflugerville Panthers - put this town on the map by winning 55 consecutive games. It doesn't get much more Texan than that.
One of the best parts of living in Pflugerville may be listening to your out-of-town friends pronounce it "P-fluger-ville" (the "p" is silent). Pflugerville is a small community that sits just north of Austin. While it certainly is a suburb, it's so close that it feels more like a small extension of the Texas capital. It's just a quick 20-minute drive from downtown Austin, so residents can experience all that the capital has to offer (music festivals, tech gatherings, the greenbelt!) and still come home to a place with a cozy small town feel. Pflugerville's prime location doesn't just have to do with its proximity to Austin. The area is also just south of Round Rock, so residents can also quickly access that city's most popular spots, including the Round Rock Premium Outlets, the Dell Diamond and IKEA. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Pflugerville apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.