3,877 Apartments for rent in Keller, TX with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Keller Accessible Apartments (3)
- Keller Apartments with Garages (7)
- Keller Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Keller Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Keller Apartments with Parking (7)
- Keller Apartments with Pools (7)
- Keller Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Keller Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Keller Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- North Richland Hills Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Southlake Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Roanoke Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Hurst Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Haslet Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Richland Hills Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Haltom City Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Bedford Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Northlake Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Balconies (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Keller?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Keller?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Keller renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.