232 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Harker Heights, TX
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Harker Heights (1)
- Harker Heights Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Harker Heights Apartments with Garages (25)
- Harker Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Harker Heights Apartments with Parking (26)
- Harker Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Harker Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Harker Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Harker Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Harker Heights (1)
- Killeen 2 Bedroom Apartments (57)
- Belton 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Temple 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Copperas Cove 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Georgetown 2 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Hutto 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Leander 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Round Rock 2 Bedroom Apartments (36)
- Lorena 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cedar Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Harker Heights?
Oink! From its humble beginnings as a pig farm, Harker Heights is today a thriving community, with a population growth double that of most towns in the U.S.
Harker Heights is a vibrant city situated close to Fort Hood, one of the largest permanent military facilities in the world. Looking at this beautiful city today, you would never think that it started out as a hog farm. Back in the day, two pig farmers, Pinckney R. Cox and Harley Kern, who were earning their keep by supplying pork to Fort Hood, decided to subdivide their land and sell it as separate lots. It was, however, only after Harley Kern's death that Harker Heights was incorporated as a city in 1960. As a tribute to the former landowner, the town's name was created by cleverly combining his first name and surname. Since then, Harker Heights has expanded to the current population of 26,700 people, according to the 2010 Census. Summers in Harker Heights can be hot, contrasted by cool winters, so you will really benefit from both heating and cooling facilities in your rental apt. According to statistics, you can expect an average snowfall of 0.05 inches per year, so good luck with building that snowman. Now, let's see if we can help you find a rental apt in Harker Heights. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Harker Heights are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Harker Heights near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Harker Heights that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.