2,799 Apartments for rent in Euless, TX with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Euless Accessible Apartments (13)
- Euless Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Euless Apartments with Garages (12)
- Euless Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Euless Apartments with Parking (22)
- Euless Apartments with Pools (20)
- Euless Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Euless Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Euless Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Bedford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Grapevine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Hurst Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Irving Apartments with Hardwood Floors (64)
- Southlake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- North Richland Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Coppell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Richland Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (60)
- Keller Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Euless?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Euless?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Euless?
Known as "Tree City, USA," Euless is a charming Texas city that's located halfway between Dallas and Fort Worth, and it is best-known for its nationally acclaimed Arbor Daze festival in April.
Euless, Texas is known to the locals as "Tree City, USA," and after one look at its beautifully landscaped neighborhoods and lush wooded parks, you'll cotton on to the fact that folks take their trees pretty seriously around here. This doesn't make Euless a rural hideaway, however; this is a thriving community that's just 20 minutes away from two mega metropolises, Dallas and Fort Worth. It's also home to a number of major players in the business world, including Odyssey OneSource, a nationally-known HR outsourcing firm, and HM Dunn Aerospace, a leading distributor of aircraft kits, components and assemblies. With a population of 51,277 (2010 census), Euless imbues a small town Texas charm on everything, from its thriving business community to its idyllic residential neighborhoods, so that you always feel that you're welcome here, even if you're a complete stranger.
Having trouble with Craigslist Euless? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Euless renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.