3,026 Apartments for rent in Duncanville, TX with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Duncanville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Duncanville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Duncanville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Duncanville Apartments with Parking (1)
- Duncanville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Duncanville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Duncanville Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Duncanville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- DeSoto Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Cedar Hill Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Lancaster Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Red Oak Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Midlothian Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Dallas Apartments with Balconies (484)
- Arlington Apartments with Balconies (69)
- Irving Apartments with Balconies (75)
- Mansfield Apartments with Balconies (13)
We are the champions: Some people refer to Duncanville as the "city of champions" because the high school has won so many athletic championships, especially in basketball. But even if you're not a fan of cheering on the local teams, there are a lot of other things you can cheer about here, too.
The city of Dallas has a bit of a reputation for being flashy, glamorous -- and even pretentious! But, if you want to have easy access to the best that Dallas has to offer while still choosing a more laid-back place to live, Duncanville could be your perfect new home. Cool, unpretentious and generally affordable, this town is part of the "Best Southwest" collection of four suburbs in South Dallas County. Looking for stability? Compared to other parts of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, Duncanville is pretty well-established. That gives it a settled down-to-earth feeling, because people are settling down here instead of always moving on to the next bigger and better property.
Having trouble with Craigslist Duncanville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Duncanville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.