140 Apartments for rent in Converse, TX with Pools
- Converse Accessible Apartments (2)
- Converse Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Converse Apartments with Garages (16)
- Converse Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Converse Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Converse Apartments with Parking (19)
- Converse Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Converse Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Converse Furnished Apartments (1)
- Converse Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Universal City Apartments with Pools (9)
- Live Oak Apartments with Pools (8)
- Selma Apartments with Pools (5)
- Schertz Apartments with Pools (9)
- Cibolo Apartments with Pools (3)
- Castle Hills Apartments with Pools (4)
- San Antonio Apartments with Pools (445)
- Balcones Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Pools (6)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Pools (50)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Converse?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Converse?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Converse?
"I done drew the line. Just like the Alamo. You're either on one side of the line or the other. I don't want to ever leave Texas again." - Bum Phillips, former Houston Oilers coach
Either named after a shoe or the incredible amount of talking you'll do here, Converse, Texas is a place where many people come and few people leave. The Lone Star State is home to several over-sized counties, cities, towns and villages, and residences in these areas sit on huge chunks of land. This is why so many people are moving to Texas to have a chance to get their own. Converse is located in Bedford County near the popular city of San Antonio, and unlike bigger areas surrounding it, Converse is only 6.3 square miles wide without a single drop of water in sight. Being that, it's located in the dead center of south Texas, the area is a virtual oven for animals, insects and people alike. In fact, this area has a humid subtropical climate, so you pretty much sweat to death in the summer and remain cool as a cucumber in the winter. Aside from being originally known as a railroad town in the 1940s, Converse doesn't have much history behind, but it is said to be haunted by ghosts, so that's pretty cool -- if you're into that sort of thing. Since the area isn't that wide, most homes and apartments are located within close proximity to each other, so all the businesses are pretty much within walking distance. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Converse means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Converse could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.