2,696 Apartments for rent in Leon Valley, TX with Pools
- Leon Valley Accessible Apartments (1)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Garages (3)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Parking (4)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Leon Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Leon Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Balcones Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- San Antonio Apartments with Pools (414)
- Castle Hills Apartments with Pools (4)
- Scenic Oaks Apartments with Pools (1)
- Windcrest Apartments with Pools (1)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Live Oak Apartments with Pools (6)
- Converse Apartments with Pools (5)
- Universal City Apartments with Pools (7)
- Boerne Apartments with Pools (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Leon Valley?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Leon Valley?
It can be said that Texans are a stubborn lot. The same holds true for the original residents of Leon Valley when development there began in the 1950s. Rather than be annexed by San Antonio, the residents of Leon Valley filed a petition for incorporation as an independent city. By the late 1960s, that stubborn streak paid off and the city was finally incorporated and has been growing steadily ever since!
Located 10 miles northwest of downtown San Antonio, Texas, Leon Valley's population was up to 10,676 residents as of the 2012 Census. What makes this city so special is not only its location in central Texas, but its close proximity to San Antonio as well. It is just far enough away from the noise and frenetic pace under which San Antonio operates and is considered to be the perfect escape from the rat-race of city life. However, it's close enough for an easy commute, easy access to world class shopping, excellent employment opportunities and cuisine that represents tastes from around the world, coupled with a culture that represents the residents who live there. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Leon Valley means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Leon Valley could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.