247 Apartments for rent in College Station, TX with Garages
- College Station Accessible Apartments (8)
- College Station Apartments with Balconies (110)
- College Station Apartments with Gyms (23)
- College Station Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- College Station Apartments with Parking (122)
- College Station Apartments with Pools (53)
- College Station Apartments with Washer-Dryers (128)
- College Station Dog Friendly Apartments (127)
- College Station Furnished Apartments (10)
- College Station Pet Friendly Apartments (130)
- Bryan Apartments with Garages (29)
- Brenham Apartments with Garages (21)
- Magnolia Apartments with Garages (4)
- Huntsville Apartments with Garages (18)
- Willis Apartments with Garages (22)
- Tomball Apartments with Garages (8)
- Cypress Apartments with Garages (1)
- Conroe Apartments with Garages (23)
- Brookshire Apartments with Garages (1)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Garages (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in College Station?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in College Station?
How can I find a cheap apartment in College Station?
Home to Texas A&M University, College Station -- also known as Aggieland for its major agricultural ties to the land -- was recognized by Kiplinger in 2013 as one of "America's 10 Great Places to Live."
Discover College Station, a city located in East Central Texas nestled in the heart of the Brazos Valley. College Station and nearby city neighbor Bryan jointly share the honor as the 15th largest metropolitan area in Texas. Founded in 1860, College Station offers newcomers a small town ambiance with big city amenities. As one of the largest public universities in the nation, Texas A&M University sports are a major attraction in the city, and in many ways city life revolves around the college. Approximately 93,857 people live in College Station; the majority of those are college students. College Station offers a thriving economy, low property taxes, great home values and quality lifestyle. Consider waiting until the summer months to look for places to rent in College Station since this is when there are less students. See more
College Station apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.