2,293 Apartments for rent in Conroe, TX with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Conroe Accessible Apartments (16)
- Conroe Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Conroe Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Conroe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Conroe Apartments with Parking (33)
- Conroe Apartments with Pools (34)
- Conroe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Conroe Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Conroe Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Willis Apartments with Garages (37)
- Shenandoah Apartments with Garages (1)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Garages (15)
- Porter Heights Apartments with Garages (1)
- Tomball Apartments with Garages (9)
- Spring Apartments with Garages (21)
- Magnolia Apartments with Garages (4)
- Humble Apartments with Garages (17)
- Huntsville Apartments with Garages (50)
- Atascocita Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Conroe?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Conroe?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Conroe?
What iconic rock and roll star played in the high football field of what was at the time a very small town? Elvis Presley made history in 1955 by shaking his hips for the residents of Conroe, Texas.
Conroe, Texas, is by any standard a booming town. The 2000 census recorded fewer than 37,000 people living within the 37.9 square miles that make up Conroe. When the Census Bureau came back in 2010, the town had spouted 20,000 new souls. Today, Conroe boasts 61,533, which is an impressive increase of over 36,000 since the 2000 census. What is the big draw in Conroe? For one thing, the city sits just seven miles away from Lake Conroe, a popular vacation spot. It is also just miles away from the Sam Houston National Forest, and within commuting range of the Houston-Sugar Land metropolitan area. If you are shopping for both outdoor recreation and big town amenities, then Conroe, Texas is a winner.
Having trouble with Craigslist Conroe? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Conroe apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.