3,182 Apartments for rent in Tomball, TX with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Tomball Accessible Apartments (11)
- Tomball Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Tomball Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Tomball Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Tomball Apartments with Parking (15)
- Tomball Apartments with Pools (15)
- Tomball Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Tomball Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Tomball Furnished Apartments (2)
- Tomball Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Garages (15)
- Magnolia Apartments with Garages (3)
- Shenandoah Apartments with Garages (1)
- Jersey Village Apartments with Garages (5)
- Spring Apartments with Garages (21)
- Conroe Apartments with Garages (24)
- Porter Heights Apartments with Garages (1)
- Willis Apartments with Garages (36)
- Humble Apartments with Garages (17)
- Katy Apartments with Garages (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Tomball?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Tomball?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tomball?
Not a sport: Tomball is named after its founder, Thomas Ball. (Tom Ball, get it?) This little town was originally called Peck, but it was renamed when Congressman Thomas Henry Ball basically did a whole bunch of awesome stuff in developing the Port of Houston.
Tomball is part of the metropolitan Houston area, about 35 miles northwest of the city of Houston. Most people think of dry deserts and tumbleweeds when they think about Texas, but they must have never seen Tomball! The northern suburbs of Houston, including Tomball, are near the piney woods region of east Texas and are lush and green, with lots of trees everywhere. Houston is one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S., but because it's Texas, there's a lot of sprawl. A lot of people here work in the city of Houston but would rather live in a nice, quiet suburb -- like Tomball. See more
Tomball apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.