205 Apartments for rent in College Station, TX with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- College Station Accessible Apartments (7)
- College Station Apartments with Balconies (149)
- College Station Apartments with Garages (114)
- College Station Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- College Station Apartments with Parking (167)
- College Station Apartments with Pools (71)
- College Station Apartments with Washer-Dryers (142)
- College Station Dog Friendly Apartments (133)
- College Station Furnished Apartments (17)
- College Station Pet Friendly Apartments (134)
- Bryan Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Tomball Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Conroe Apartments with Gyms (31)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Katy Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Shenandoah Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fulshear Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cinco Ranch Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Jersey Village Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Spring Apartments with Gyms (27)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in College Station?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in College Station?
How can I find a cheap apartment in College Station?
Home to Texas A&M University, College Station -- also known as Aggieland for its major agricultural ties to the land -- was recognized by Kiplinger in 2013 as one of "America's 10 Great Places to Live."
Discover College Station, a city located in East Central Texas nestled in the heart of the Brazos Valley. College Station and nearby city neighbor Bryan jointly share the honor as the 15th largest metropolitan area in Texas. Founded in 1860, College Station offers newcomers a small town ambiance with big city amenities. As one of the largest public universities in the nation, Texas A&M University sports are a major attraction in the city, and in many ways city life revolves around the college. Approximately 93,857 people live in College Station; the majority of those are college students. College Station offers a thriving economy, low property taxes, great home values and quality lifestyle. Consider waiting until the summer months to look for places to rent in College Station since this is when there are less students. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to College Station renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.