3,667 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Burleson, TX
- Burleson Accessible Apartments (8)
- Burleson Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Burleson Apartments with Garages (7)
- Burleson Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Burleson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Burleson Apartments with Parking (10)
- Burleson Apartments with Pools (10)
- Burleson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Burleson Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Burleson (10)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Burleson (9)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Burleson (2)
- Crowley Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Everman Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Kennedale Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Cleburne Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Benbrook Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Mansfield Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Westworth Village Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Fort Worth Pet Friendly Apartments (184)
- White Settlement Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (75)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Burleson?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Burleson?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Burleson?
For a fairly small city, especially by Texas standards, there is a lot of talent in this town! Both Kelly Clarkson, winner of American Idol, and Liz Lee, reality star of the show My Life as Liz, hail from Burleson.
With a thriving economy that has placed Burleson on a number of top ten "places to live" lists, this community is a great place to make a home. Burleson has managed to find a great balance, allowing it to be both business friendly as well as people friendly. It also strives to be environmentally friendly and has set aside more than 300 acres for parks. This is especially nice when you factor in that this part of Texas generally has mild winters, making outdoor recreation feasible nearly the entire year. Just try and find a place with a swimming pool; Texas summers are notoriously hot and humid, so a cool dip will feel nice. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Burleson should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Burleson may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Burleson. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.