3,648 Apartments for rent in Burleson, TX with Garages
- Burleson Accessible Apartments (8)
- Burleson Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Burleson Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Burleson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Burleson Apartments with Parking (10)
- Burleson Apartments with Pools (10)
- Burleson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Burleson Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Burleson Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Crowley Apartments with Garages (1)
- Keene Apartments with Garages (2)
- Cleburne Apartments with Garages (8)
- Benbrook Apartments with Garages (1)
- Mansfield Apartments with Garages (11)
- Westworth Village Apartments with Garages (1)
- Fort Worth Apartments with Garages (112)
- White Settlement Apartments with Garages (1)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (24)
- Haltom City Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Burleson?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Burleson?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Burleson?
For a fairly small city, especially by Texas standards, there is a lot of talent in this town! Both Kelly Clarkson, winner of American Idol, and Liz Lee, reality star of the show My Life as Liz, hail from Burleson.
With a thriving economy that has placed Burleson on a number of top ten "places to live" lists, this community is a great place to make a home. Burleson has managed to find a great balance, allowing it to be both business friendly as well as people friendly. It also strives to be environmentally friendly and has set aside more than 300 acres for parks. This is especially nice when you factor in that this part of Texas generally has mild winters, making outdoor recreation feasible nearly the entire year. Just try and find a place with a swimming pool; Texas summers are notoriously hot and humid, so a cool dip will feel nice. See more
Burleson apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.