2,329 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Bedford, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments in Bedford (13)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bedford (13)
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments in Bedford (12)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments in Bedford (1)
- Bedford Accessible Apartments (5)
- Bedford Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Bedford Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bedford Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Bedford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Bedford Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Bedford Apartments with Parking (15)
- Bedford Apartments with Pools (15)
- Bedford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Bedford Cheap Apartments (13)
- Bedford Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Bedford Short-term Apartments (12)
- Hurst Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Euless Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- North Richland Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Richland Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Grapevine Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Southlake Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Keller Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Haltom City Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Arlington Dog Friendly Apartments (70)
- Irving Dog Friendly Apartments (78)
Finding an apartment in Bedford that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.