- Austin Accessible Apartments (349)
- Austin Affordable Apartments (5)
- Austin Apartments with Balconies (931)
- Austin Apartments with Garages (610)
- Austin Apartments with Gyms (516)
- Austin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (701)
- Austin Apartments with Parking (1027)
- Austin Apartments with Pools (693)
- Austin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (811)
- Austin Dog Friendly Apartments (1058)
- Austin Furnished Apartments (98)
- Austin Luxury Apartments (1370)
- Austin Pet Friendly Apartments (1075)
- West Lake Hills 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Wells Branch 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (7)
- Hudson Bend 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Bee Cave 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Pflugerville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (21)
- Cedar Park 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (16)
- Manor 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Lakeway 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Buda 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Round Rock 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (33)
Best known as the Live Music Capital of the World, Austin has lots to offer anyone, even those of us who are not music junkies. It’s got a thriving cultural scene, gorgeous scenery, a strong business presence, unique culture, and more, all in the midst of an environment that blends fun and serenity. Read on for our complete city guide to Austin, as an aid to you as you search for the perfect apartment!
To the northwest of the city lie established neighborhoods that some claim to feel more like Dallas than Austin. One of these is Arboretum Area, which offers top retail, great schools, high tech employers, tons of apartments, and lots of dining and nightspot options. The tech companies and University of Texas research campus are big draws for the population who live there. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Austin offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Austin offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Austin. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.